Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Twenty-nine week weigh in

I weighed in this morning at 97.4kgs/15stones 5lbs/215lbs, which I'm pleased about.  My weight loss is slower now than it was, but definitely still disappearing and that's all that matters. 

I had my appointment with the radiologist last week and the growth on my sterno-clavicular joint is not a tumour, it's osteo-arthritis, so that's good news really, better than a tumour anyway.

Today I had my scintigraphy to check if I had a tumour on my remaining three parathyroid glands.  Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky with this.  I have two tumours, one on each of the left parathyroid glands and possibly one on the one remaining one on the right.  I now have to wait for an appointment with the endocrinologist and then with the surgeon who will operate to remove them.


No comments:

Post a Comment