Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Forty-seven week post op - sorry I missed forty-six weeks

I missed forty-six weeks because I had visitors from Cornwall and didn't think about it at all.

So, forty-seven weeks post op and I weigh the same again, smack bang on 81 kgs, 12st11lbs/179lbs, so I guess I've stabilised at this weight for the moment at least having been there for four weeks now.  

I went out for dinner at my favourite local restaurant, Le Pelinec, courtesy of my son, and with his partner and another friend last week.



and had a lovely meal, but couldn't eat all of it which was frustrating.  No plate is packed with food, but we had five courses, which is a lot to get through. 



The puddings were lovely - this had been started before the photo but not by me!  I had a fig and apple tart with cream.

This morning I did half an hour in the polytunnel before I go off to bowls.  I've done loads of work in the veggie garden and polytunnel over the last two weeks.  I haven't been able to bend so well for years and it's good weeding, sowing and planting without feeling ill bending over.  I've been really enjoying it.

Prawn salad with bread and butter in my poly box for lunch today at bowls.  I'm eating loads of fish rather than meat, plaice, mackerel, trout, prawns, bass - lovely - and much cheaper in Brittany than in England.












The

No comments:

Post a Comment