Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Forty-nine weeks post op

Weighed in this morning at 80.1 kgs/176.5lbs/12stones8.5lbs, so have lost 900g this week.  I have a feeling it might just be a temporary loss as I feel I am settling somewhere between 80 and 83 kilos, but I'm willing to be wrong!

I shall be going back to the UK in the next few weeks and will no doubt put on weight there as I eat all the foods I miss living in Brittany.  Funny how you always crave the things you cannot have, or can have, but at a vastly inflated price, so choose not to.

Diarrhoea still reigns and I have still not started the last prescription drug I picked up from the pharmacy.  I will get around to it eventually.






No comments:

Post a Comment