Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Forty-two weeks post operation

The scales showed 84 kilos/183lbs/13st3lbs when I weighed in this afternoon - I forgot to weigh this morning.  This is a loss of 500g/half a kilo, 1.1lbs in a week.  My weight loss is definitely slowing down now.  However, I met some people at the last Obesité Bretagne Nord meeting who were still losing a kilo a month two years on from their op so I'm not worrying.

Here is the latest photo of me



















I have no-one to take a photo of me so I always have to take them in the mirror which is a bit weird.

I seem to have got my eating sorted now and haven't been out of control this week at all.

It was a Bowls competition this afternoon and my bowls partner and I got through to the semi finals but were pipped to the post.  The final was excellent and the lead changed on the last game.  I felt as if I played the best games I have ever played.  This is mostly due to the fact that I can now bend and roll the wood instead of throwing it - I now have some control thanks to my reduced tummy.

On Thursday at 4.15pm I have an appointment with Dr Picot of Clinique St Yves at Rennes to discuss my bowel problem.  It was to have been Wednesday but they've just changed it.  I'm collecting four Muscovy ducks on the way back so shall have some company in the car!






No comments:

Post a Comment