Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Thursday 16 August 2012

One year and four weeks post operation

Two days late weighing this week.  I've got the family here and completely forgot.  Still at least it shows I'm not obsessed with my weight! 

I've stayed the same as last week so far.  Before the mgbp I always expected to gain weight when the family come to stay as I cook much more than normal and someone is usually snacking and I join in.  It doesn't seem to be making much difference to me now though.  We went out this evening to a Pizzeria after a walk along the Nantes/Brest canal bank at Gouarec.  I couldn't eat all my pizza so the remainder is now in my fridge, brought home in a takeaway box.  Since I've been home though, I've had Carr's Water Biscuits with brie and little home grown cherry tomatoes - lovely!

Tomorrow we're having lasagna.  I made the meat sauce today and fridged it.  Tomorrow my daughter's boyfriend will make the béchamel sauce and we'll assemble and cook it for supper.  We'll be having a picnic lunch down by the lake if the weather's fine - I've got lots of bits and pieces, prawns, cheese, homegrown cucumber, tomatoes and salad leaves, paté, etc. etc. so it should be good if the sun shines.

I had the result of my stool sample tests.  All the infections, parasites etc. that they checked for were clear.  As my doctor said, it's perfect.  The diarrhoea continues.  I'm going to start some candida treatment when the family go home, although the test showed I don't have it, but we're clutching at straws a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment