Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Eight week weigh in

I've just weighed - forgot to do it this morning - and I've lost a total of 20kg/3st2lbs/44lbs in eight weeks.  I'm now 123.1kg/19st 5.4lbs/271.4lbs.

I'm still having the same problems with vomiting and shitting.  I've was ok this morning, having had a mug of all milk drinking chocolate, a slice of corned beef and twelve cashew nuts.    This afternoon I had a globe artichoke and threw up almost immediately.  There doesn't seem to be anything in particular which makes me vomit, I'm not really sure what does it, but it is a pain in the butt.

Bending is a problem - I tend to feel quite faint afterwards, so still haven't managed to get to a Bowls morning.  However, I do feel stronger generally. Looking back at how I felt three weeks ago I am definitely stronger than then.

I am still sleeping well, and I'm very grateful for that, as I'm dreadful if I don't get a good night's sleep.

It's a lovely sunny and breezy day here, so I've got washing on the line, certain to dry.  I've been sitting out reading and the sun is lovely on my back.  I love these September days when the sunshine is a real bonus, especially after the stormy weather the last few days.

I am generally being more active.  Since my daughter went back to the UK I have been looking after the animals again, hanging out the laundry and doing the shopping.  So, although sometimes I feel I'm not getting there, I can see that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment