Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Thursday 15 September 2011

A nice surprise

I've just realised something.  For several years now, I have been numb on the outside of both thighs because I fitted too snuggly into my armchair.  This afternoon, while sitting in the sun reading, I went to flick a fly off my thigh and realised I could feel it.  Finally, I am slim enough (I know I'm not slim) to fit into my chair without losing feeling.  Just one of those nice spinoffs.

I didn't throw up yesterday and I haven't thrown up today so far, although, to be fair, I haven't eaten very much today because I've been outside all the time in the glorious sunshine and haven't thought about it.   I feel things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment