Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 25 October 2011

14 week weigh in

Weighed in at 112.7kg/17st10½lbs this morning.  This is just one kilo lighter than a week ago, but then the surgeon did say he wanted my weight loss to be slower, so no problem there then.

For the last few days I've been eating not much food but loads of calories.  I made butternut squash soup which is let down with lots of cream - and I mean lots.  I have had two bowls of this each day.  Today I've eaten one bowl and one Cadbury's Chocolate Miniroll.  The Miniroll went down without much thought - unheard of for the last twelve weeks.  I was hardly aware I was eating it, which I consider to be a breakthrough - not being obsessive about what was in my mouth.

It is really hard finding something I want to put in my mouth, but I've also been continuing with the Carr's Water Biscuits with butter and Cheddar cheese too.

None of this sounds healthy, but I'm just glad to be eating anything really.


No comments:

Post a Comment