Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Comparison photos of the day before the operation and eighteen weeks later

I spoke to my daughter on the 'phone yesterday evening.  She hasn't seen me since I came back to Brittany on 14 October and wanted to know what I looked like now.  She suggested that I put a comparison photo to the "day before the op" photo which I posted on 17 July, so I just took a photo of me now.  Here they are:



I hope it's not necessary to point out which is which, but in case it is, the second is when I weigh 76lbs/5st 6lbs/34.5kg less than the first.  I think the thing that my daughter will notice is the extra row of books on the shelves behind me.  I can stop buying books!

Having a very difficult day today.  Tried cauliflower cheese.  Enjoyed preparing and cooking it.  Enjoyed the first two mouthfuls and then rushed to the sink.  Couldn't keep it down at all.  It's nearly 2.00pm and I haven't managed to eat anything else - so not good.

The best part about the day is the beautiful weather.  After two grey and misty days we now have brilliant sunshine again and it's lovely out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment