Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Eighteen week weigh in

Eighteen weeks post op now.  This morning I weighed in at 108.6kg which is a loss of 1.4kg since last week's weigh in.  108.6kg is about 240 or 17stones 2lbs, so my total loss at the moment is 34.5 kilos/5stones 6lbs/76 lbs. 

I've never set myself targets as I can't really influence it, but it would be good to be at 100kg by six months post op on 18 January 2012.   100kg is 220 lbs or 15stones 10lbs which sounds brilliant to me and would mean I'd lost 43.1 kilos or 95lbs or 6stones 11lbs.  We shall have to see - as I say, there's nothing I can do really so just have to see what happens.

My bowels are no better - in fact some days/nights they seem worse.  I was up at 5.05am in the bathroom and have been all morning.  I don't feel like eating today as I feel slightly nauseous but not weak.  I have given up arranging to do things in the morning as I can't leave the bathroom far away.  I've had to cancel two medical appointments and rearrange them for the afternoon which is a blxxdy nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment