Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Four week weigh-in

Four weeks post op.  I weighed in this morning and have lost 13.1 kilos/28 pounds/2 stone.   So on my scales, I am now 130 kilos/20 stone and six pounds.  I can see that some has gone from my face, but my tummy seems just as uncomfortable with my waistbands, although some must have gone from there too.   Just glad to see that there is a weight loss.

Yesterday I ate more than the day before and I'm aiming to increase my meal sizes a bit this week as I don't think I'm eating enough still.  Friends with their new granddaughter came over late morning which was good. 

After lunch, when I finished off the quiche from yesterday, three of my Writers' Group friends came over and we sat out in the garden catching up.  They also brought me some lovely flowers.  

Libby, Charlie and I then went to the supermarket and picked up some groceries for the next few days.  I bought chicken joints and veggies to do a chicken casserole tomorrow - Libby will help me prepare it as I can't stand up at the hob for long enough.  The temperature on the supermarket forecourt read 28 degrees Celsius - a hot day here today.

Apart from when I stand up, I feel generally improved today.









No comments:

Post a Comment