Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Monday 1 August 2011

Still Alive but Very Weak

Just a quickie as I can't sit forward for long.  At some stage I will do a multi-day posting to cover all the days I've missed.  I have felt so nauseous that eating, taking medication has seemed impossible.  No-one told me about the terrible nausea.  Managed to take my medication yesterday and today and trying to eat a little more each day.  The doctor has put me on high calorie foods to make sure that the little I do eat contains as many calories as possible. 

My blood pressure is slightly lower than they would like.  Stitches out this morning and three attempts at giving blood for testing - harrowing nurse visit - although she was very kind.

I couldn't cope on my own, so my daughter dropped her life and came over from England with my four and a half year old grandson last Monday morning at the request of friends.  Thank goodness. 

Will hopefully get myself more comfortable and together by this time next week.  Just don't seem to have enough strength to sit up for very long.  All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment