Diagram of Operation

Diagram of Operation
My new tummy arrangement after gastric mini bypass

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Six weeks post op and Weigh Day

Last morning of Charlie, my grandson, arriving in my bed in the morning as I take them back to Roscoff this afternoon to catch the ferry back to England.  I love him lying quietly next to me while he watches his television programmes, his shock of blond hair on the pillow.

I got up and drove straightaway into the supermarket as we haven't been able to get milk for the last few days.  Bought four bottles from a tightly packed shelf and drove straight home again.

Managed to leave a message with the hospital cancelling my appointment with the dietician tomorrow.  I can't find the appointment paper with the time and I have the doctor tomorrow as well, so thought it was easier to let the dietician call me back with a new time.

I weighed in at 12.20pm and was 126.3 kilos/19st12½lbs, which means I'm under twenty stone for the first time in ages, and I've now lost  16.8 kilos/2st 9lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment